Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
- Mfr Part Number: FD-FAN-VENT-HF14-WT
- Featuring true FDB-bearings, providing silent operation coupled with a long lifespan
- Equipped with a counter-balanced magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing
- Features integrated vibration-dampening corners, made from solid high-quality synthetic rubber
- Dense, sturdy construction, made from high grade glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic polymer
- Fan geometry is optimized for high pressure, delivering high performance results in high restriction usage scenarios, such as in use with large dense heatsinks or water cooling radiators.
- Featuring PWM control with a very wide speed range, starting at only 400RPM (400 +/- 100 RPM), ideal for CPU heatsinks or radiators, where the motherboard can control the fan speed based on the CPU temperature. (HP PWM Version only)
- Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts reduce noise and unwanted turbulence.
- Strategically placed notches on the blades further reduce and diffuse any humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- The trip wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that combats elements that negatively affect performance, resulting in quieter operation
- Comes with a PWM Y-cable, for connecting additional fans to a single PWM header on your motherboard or PWM fan controller
- 140mm fans come with an additional set of vibration-dampening corners are included that lends compatibility with 120mm fan mounts (105mm screwspacing). This enables the use of 140mm fans on many CPU coolers.
- Available in 120mm and 140mm fan sizes
- Available in two color combinations, Black blades, black corners, dark grey ("Gunmetal") frame and White blades, black corners, black frame
- Rotational Speed: 1200 RPM
- Acoustical Noise: 26.5 dBA
- Maximum Air Flow: 118.2 CFM / 200.8 m3/h
- Maximum Pressure: 0.95 mm H2O
- Actual Input Power: 2.2 W
- Maximum Rated Input Current: 0.3 A
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12V
- Minimum Startup Voltage: 4V
- Low Speed Adapter:
- Speed: 850 RPM
- Static Pressure: 0.59 mm H2O
- Air Flow: 78.5 CFM / 133.4 m3/h
- Noise Level: 18.3 dBA
- Screw Hole Pattern: 125 x 125 mm; 105 x 105 mm
- Connector: 3-pin fan header
- Bearing: FDB
- Number of Blades: 11
- MTBF: 150,000 hours
- Cable length: 500 mm
- Cable Type: Braided all-black ribbon wire
- Color: Whiet
- Dimensions: 140.0 x 140.0 x 25.0 mm
- Weight: 202.0 g
- Package Contents:
- Venturi Series fan
- Screw pack with 4 metal screws
- Low speed adapter
- 4 additional rubber corners, with 105mm hole pattern