Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
- Mfr Part Number: FD-WCU-CELSIUS-S24-BK
- The Celsius series uses a combination of cutting edge technology and premium sound dampening materials to deliver extreme cooling performance with minimum noise output.
- An intelligent temperature-controlled auto mode adjusts fan and pump speeds in real-time for optimum balance of cooling performance and silence, while PWM mode enables precision manual tuning for any usage situation.
- Included Fractal Design Dynamic X2 PWM fans offer a wide speed adjustment range from 500 to 2000 RPM allowing for near silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during heavy usage.
- An integrated fan hub with concealed cable routing simplifies cable management for a clean installation.
- Radiator fittings use standard G 1/4" thread for maximum compatibility and expandability with standard do-it-yourself components. Easily add and integrate a GPU block of your choice to eliminate noisy graphics card fans so the only sound you hear is the sound of your game.
- Socket Type:
- Intel: LGA2011-v3/ 2011/ 1366/ 1156/ 1155/ 1151/ 1150
- AMD: Socket AM4/ AM3+/ AM3/ AM2+/ AM2/ FM2+/ FM2/ FM1
- Material: Aluminum
- Port Threads: G 1/4"
- Fan Screw Threads: UNC 6-32
- Dimensions: 284.0 x 122.0 x 31.0 mm
- Rotational Speed: 1950 ~ 3150 RPM
- Bearing Type: Ceramic bearing and shaft
- PWM Control: Yes
- Acoustical Noise (full speed): 20.0 dBA
- Pressure, 50Â°C: 1m H2O / 1.45 PSI (Max)
- Input Voltage: 12 V DC
- Input Current: 0.15A (w/o fans)
- Rated input power: 6.6W (w/ fans)
- MTTF: >50,000 hours
- Type: Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 PWM
- Rotational Speed: 500 ~ 2000 RPM
- Bearing: LLS bearing
- PWM Control: Yes
- Acoustical Noise (full speed): 32.2 dBA
- Air flow: 148.8 m3/h / 87.6 CFM (Max)
- Static Pressure: 2.30 mm H2O (Max)
- Input Voltage: 12 V DC
- Input Current: 0.2A (Max)
- MTBF: >100,000
- Tube Length: 400 mm