Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
24 Ports 10/100/1000Mbps PoE
Port Standards Functions
Ports 1-24 compliant with 802.3at
Other Port Standards Functions
IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (twisted- pair copper)
IEEE 802.3az compliance
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
Full/half duplex for 10/100 Mbps speeds
Full duplex for Gigabit speed
Media Interface Exchange
Auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all twisted-pair ports
MAC Address Table
16 ,000 entries per device
MAC Address Update
Up to 256 static MAC entries
Maximum 64 bytes packet forwarding rate
Packet Buffer Memory
DDRIII for CPU
Flash Memory DDR3
MAC Address Table
- 16K entries
- IGMP v1/v2 Snooping
- Supports 256 IGMP groups
- Supports at least 64 static multicast addresses
- IGMP per VLAN
- Supports IGMP Snooping Querier
802.3ad Link Aggregation:
- Maximum of 14 groups/8 ports per group
- Up to 9,216 bytes
Spanning Tree Protocol
- 802.1D STP
- 802.1w RSTP
- 802.1s MSTP
- 802.3x Flow Control
- HOL Blocking Prevention
- Supports Mirroring for Tx/Rx/Both
- Forwards all unregistered groups
- Filters all unregistered groups
- MLD snooping v1/v2 (256 groups)
- Max. 256 static VLAN groups
Configurable VID from 1 - 4094
Auto Voice VLAN
- Max. 10 user-defined OUI
- Max. 8 default OUI
Auto Surveillance VLAN
Quality of Service (QoS)
802.1p Quality of Service
8 queues per port
- Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
- Port-based (Ingress/Egress, min granularity 10/100/1000 is 64 Kbps)
QoS based on:
- 802.1p Priority Queues
- IPv6 Traffic Class
- TCP/UDP port
Supports 1 interface
IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND)
Access Control List (ACL)
Max. 50 access list
Max. 768 rules shared by IPv4, MAC and IPv6
Each rule can only be associated with a single port
ACL based on
- 802.1p priority
- MAC address
- Ether type
- IP address
- Protocol type
- TCP/UDP port number
- IPv6 Traffic Class
Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control
D-Link Safeguard Engine
DHCP Server Screening
IP-MAC-Port Binding (Smart Binding)
- Supports 512 address binding entries
- ARP Inspection
- ARP + IP Inspection
- Supports DHCP Snooping
802.1X Port-based Access Control
ARP Spoofing Prevention
- Max. 64 entries
- Supports v1/v2/v3
- Supports up to 64 MAC addresses per port
Duplicate address detection