Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
• Next-gen WiFi standard – World's first WiFi 6E tri-band router boosts speeds up to 11000Mbps.
• New 6GHz frequency band – Wider channels and higher capacity delivers higher performance, lower latency, and less interference.
• 2.5G WAN/LAN Port – All network traffic through 2.5G port is given top priority, and 2.5G port unlocks the full potential of WiFi 6.
• Performance through engineering – Quad-core CPU, advanced cooling system and optimized antenna design for next-level computational capabilities.
• Triple-level game acceleration – Accelerate game traffic every step of the way, from device to game server.
Massively Expanded Device Capacity
WiFi 6E gives you up to 7* extra high-speed 160MHz channels, for multi-gigabit speeds with stable and consistent connections. It dramatically increases network capacity while reducing bandwidth congestion, delivering higher performance for every WiFi 6E device.
Space-Age Networking for Space-Age Devices
To achieve its magic, WiFi 6E takes advantage of the newly-available unlicensed radio spectrum in the 6GHz band, a band that will be dedicated purely to WiFi 6E-capable devices. This means that older devices won't interfere with WiFi 6E performance at all.
As the new 6GHz band is exclusively reserved for WiFi 6E devices, there's no need for Dynamic Frequency Selection, which prevents interference with things like air traffic control radar. This means that devices can connect quicker without the delays imposed by DFS.
Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax)
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
Backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
AXE11000 ultimate AX/AXE performance
2.4GHz AX: 4x4 (Tx/Rx) 1024 QAM 20/40MHz, up to 1148Mbps
5GHz AX: 4x4 (Tx/Rx) 1024 QAM 20/40/80/160MHz, up to 4804Mbps
6GHz AX: 4x4 (Tx/Rx) 1024 QAM 20/40/80/160MHz, up to 4804Mbps
2.4 GHz 4 x 4
5 GHz 4 x 4
6 GHz 4 x 4
Primary AiMesh router:Yes
ASUS Router APP:Yes
UU boost (CN only:No
OpenNAT (Game Profile:Yes
Support Alexa skill:Yes
Router Security Assessment:Yes
Malicious site blocking:Yes
Infected Device Prevention and Blocking:Yes
Parental Control Customized Internet schedule:Yes
Real-time traffic monitor:Yes
Wired Traffic Monitor:Yes
Wireless Traffic Monitor:Yes
Wi-Fi MAC address filter:Yes
3G/4G LTE dongle:Yes
LAN Link Aggregation:Yes
Manually assign IP address:Yes
VPN Client L2PT:Yes
VPN Client OVPN:Yes
VPN Client PPTP:Yes
VPN Server IPSec:Yes
VPN Server OVPN:Yes
VPN Server PPTP:Yes
Safely Remove disk:Yes
Shared Folder privileges:Yes
Free OS upgrade:Yes
Wake on LAN (WOL):Yes
Configuration backup and restore:Yes
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
15 x 16 x 5
2 years warranty