Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
- Mfr Part Number: Z590 OC FORMULA
- Supports 10th Gen Intel Core Processors and 11th Gen Intel Core Processors (LGA1200)
- Digi Power design
- 16 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
- Supports Intel K-Series unlocked CPUs
- Supports ASRock Hyper BCLK Engine III
- Chipset: Intel Z590
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 SMD DIMM Slots
- 11th Gen Intel Core Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 6000+(OC)
- 10th Gen Intel Core Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 5000+(OC)
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15Î¼ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
- 2 x 256Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU Vcore, DRAM (VCCM, VPPM, VTT), VCCSA, CPU PLL, VCC PLL, STANDBY1, STANDBY2, STANDBY3, VCCIO, VCCIOMEM, PCH Voltage, CPU Internal PLL, Ring PLL, System Agent PLL, Memory Controller PLL Voltage Multi-adjustment
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection
- WIMA Audio Capacitors (For Front Outputs)
- ESS SABRE9218 DAC for Front Panel Audio (130dB SNR)
- Pure Power-In
- Direct Drive Technology
- PCB Isolate Shielding
- Impedance Sensing on Rear Out port
- Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
- Gold Audio Jacks with LED
- 15Î¼ Gold Audio Connector
- Nahimic Audio
- 1 x 2.5 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s (Intel I225V)- Supports Wake-On-LAN- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az- Supports PXE 1 x Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s (Intel I219V)- Supports Wake-On-LAN- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az- Supports PXE
- Wireless LAN:
- Intel 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E Module
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ax
- Supports Dual-Band 2x2 160MHz with extended 6GHz band support
- 2 antennas to support 2 (Transmit) x 2 (Receive) diversity technology
- Supports Bluetooth 5.2 + High speed class II
- Supports MU-MIMO
- â€‹11th Gen Intel Core Processors- 3 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE4/PCIE5: single at Gen4x16 (PCIE1); dual at Gen4x8 (PCIE1) / Gen4x8 (PCIE4); tripl at Gen4x8 (PCIE1) / Gen4x8 (PCIE4) / Gen3x4 (PCIE5))
- 10th Gen Intel Core Processors- 3 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE4/PCIE5: single at Gen3x16 (PCIE1); dual at Gen3x8 (PCIE1) / Gen3x8 (PCIE4); triple at Gen3x8 (PCIE1) / Gen3x8 (PCIE4) / Gen3x4 (PCIE5))
- 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX, 3-Way CrossFireX and CrossFireX
- 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ax PCIe WiFi module (on the rear I/O)
- 15Î¼ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors by ASMedia ASM1061
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (with 11th Gen Intel Core Processors) or Gen3x4 (32 Gb/s) (with 10th Gen Intel Core Processors)
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_3), supports M Key type 2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 NVMe storage devices
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 2 x RGB LED Headers
- 2 x Addressable LED Headers
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- 6 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 2 x 8 pin 12V Power Connectors (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector (15Î¼ Gold Audio Connector)
- 1 x Thunderbolt AIC Connector (5-pin) (Supports ASRock Thunderbolt 4 AIC Card)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (ASMedia ASM1074 hub) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Header (20 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x Dr. Debug with LED
- 1 x Power Button with LED
- 1 x Reset Button with LED
- 1 x Retry Button
- 1 x Safe Boot Button
- V-Probe: 2 x 5-set of onboard voltage measurement points laid
- Rapid OC Buttons: +/- buttons to adjust OC frequency
- 1 x PCIe ON/OFF Switch
- 1 x Post Status Checker (PSC)
- 1 x Slow Mode Switch
- 1 x LN2 Mode Switch
- 1 x NickShih's OC Profile 1 Button with LED
- 1 x NickShih's OC Profile 2 Button with LED
- 1 x NickShih's OC Profile 3 Button with LED
- Rear Panel I/O:
- 2 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 3 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Ports (10 Gb/s) (ReDriver) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (ReDriver) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- 1 x BIOS Flashback Button
- 1 x BIOS Selection Switch
- 1 x Clear CMOS Button
- HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone (Gold Audio Jacks with LED)
- Support CD: Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD
- 4 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5/6 GHz Antennas
- 1 x ASRock Screwdriver
- 3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- 3 x Standoffs for M.2 Sockets
- Form Factor:
- EATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 10.5-in, 30.5 cm x 26.7 cm
- 12 Layer PCB
- 2oz Copper PCB
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit