Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
- Mfr Part Number: H310CM-HDV/M.2
- Unique Feature:
- ASRock Super Alloy
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
- ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
- ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- ASRock Super Alloy
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core Processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports CPU up to 95W
- 4 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Chipset: Intel H310
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V Voltage Multi-adjustment
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)*
- 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- Supports Intel UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel InTru 3D, Intel Clear Video HD Technology, Intel Insider, Intel UHD Graphics
- DirectX 12
- HWA Encode/Decode: AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265 8-bit, HEVC/H.265 10-bit, VP8, VP9 8-bit, VP9 10-bit (Decode only), MPEG2, MJPEG, VC-1
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI**
- Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 1.4 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 2.2 with DVI-D and HDMI 1.4 Ports
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 1.4 Port
*Intel UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
- 1 x M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen2 x4 (20 Gb/s)**
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_3 will be disabled.
**Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
**Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)*
- Supports Surge Protection
- ELNA Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
- 1 x Print Port Header
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 2 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)***
- Rear Panel I/O:
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
- ASRock A-Tuning
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- Hardware Monitor:
- Temperature Sensing: CPU, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, PCH 1.0V
- Support CD: Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- Form Factor:
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 8.9-in x 7.4-in, 22.6 cm x 18.8 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
- *All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country . All specifications are subject to change without notice. Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. Products may not be available in all markets. We recommend you to check with sales for exact offers