Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
SmartRAID 3100 adapters are full featured RAID adapters with integrated cache backup, up to 1.7 million IOPS, available in up to 24 native ports in LP/MD2, and have SSD caching on most adapter SKUs.
• >1.7M 4K random read IOPs, a >60% boost over prior generations
• maxCache 4.0 caching software
• RAID levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, 1 ADM, and 10 ADM
• Supports simultaneous running of RAID and raw devices (mixed mode)
• Fourth-generation Zero-Maintenance Cache Protection (ZMCP), integrated with all SmartRAID 315x products
• Up to 24 native SAS/SATA ports in a LP/MD2 design
• 12 Gbps and 6 Gbps compatibility with HDD or SSD SAS/SATA devices
• 12 Gbps throughput per SAS port using mini-SAS HD connectors
• Microsemi's 12 Gbps SmartROC x8 PCIe Gen3 interface with 12 Gbps SAS ports to enable a new generation of performance
6 x SFF-8643
All Core Boost Speed
SmartRAID 3154-24i adapter with integrated flash backup
Additional low profile vented bracket
0, 1, 5, 6, 50, 60, 1 ADM, 10 ADM
8-Lane PCIe Gen3
12 Gbps ROC
Key software features
- maxCache 4.0 caching software (all SmartRAID 315x products with cache protection)
- Mixed mode allows to use RAID and HBA devices simultaneously
- Adapter dynamic power management to save up to 30% power
- Supports up to 256 SAS or SATA devices using SAS expanders
- Support for native 4K sector SAS and SATA devices in addition to 512-byte sector devices
- Triple mirroring, move array, split mirroring
- RAID advanced data management
- Quick initialization
- Online capacity expansion
- Copyback hot spare
- Dynamic caching algorithm
- Native command queuing (NCQ)
- Background initialization
- Hot-plug drive support
- RAID level migration
- Hot sparesglobal, dedicated, and pooled
- Automatic/manual rebuild of hot spares
- SES and SAF-TE enclosure management
- Configurable stripe size
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- BMC support
- Dynamic sector repair
- Staggered drive spin-up
- Bootable array support
- Support for tape devices, autoloaders
- MSI-X support for all device drivers for all supported operating systems
- Secure boot support for the uEFI host BIOS
- USB image available on storage.microsemi.com/en-us/support/start to boot maxView GUI from any USB device for enhanced GUI-based setup and offline maintenance
- maxView Storage Manager:
- Web-based GUI management utility
- OS support: Windows, Linux, Solaris, VMware
- Remote configuration, monitoring, and notification
- Remote firmware updates
- SMTP ARCCONF
- Command-line interface
- SMI-S support for VMware
BIOS Configuration Utility (CTRL+A):
- Legacy configuration utility
- Flashable BIOS support uEFI BIOS Configuration Utility
- HII-based configuration utility
- Flashable BIOS support
- Lightweight event monitoring and logging tool
- Distributes adapter events and notifies user
4 GB DDR4/2100 MH
Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux, Fedora, Debian Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Sun Solaris, FreeBSD, VMware ESXi. The latest drivers are available at storage.microsemi.com/en-us/support/start. Supports open-source Linux drivers and inbox drivers
0oC to 55oC with 200 LFM airflow, without flash (SmartRAID 3154-24i requires 250 LFM), 0oC to 50oC with 200 LFM airflow, with flash (SmartRAID 3154-24i requires 250 LFM)
CE, FCC, UL, C-tick, VCCI, KCC, CNS
1.7 million hours, measured at 40oC
Item Dimension ( L inchxW inchxH inch)
15 x 10 x 2