Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
•Up to 10 switchless HS NVMe U.2 drive bays
•2 PCIe x16 Slots (HH/HL)
•AST2500 BMC with Redfish Support
•(1+1) 800W RPSU
The motherboard is not to be sold separately
(1) PWR / (1) RST / (1) ID
(1) PWR / (1) HDD / (2) LAN / (1) BMC event
(2) USB 3.0 ports
External Drive Bay
Qty / Type
HDD Backplane Support
NVMe / SATA 6.0Gb/s
Supported HDD Interface
(10) 2.5" NVMe / (4) SATA 6Gb/s + (6) NVMe
System Cooling Configuration
(6) 4cm fans
80 plus Platinum
Qty / Socket Type
Supported CPU Series
Intel Xeon Scalable Processor
Thermal Design Power (TDP) Wattage
Max up to 165W
Up to 10.4/9.6 GT/s with Intel UltraPath Interconnect (UPI) support
Supported DIMM Qty
(8)+(8) DIMM slots
DIMM Type / Speed
DDR4 RDIMM/RDIMM 3DS/LRDIMM/LRDIMM 3DS 2666
Up to 512GB RDIMM/ 1,024GB LRDIMM/ 768GB LRDIMM 3DS (Follow latest Intel DDR4 Memory POR)
6 Channels per CPU
(2) PCI-E Gen3 x16 slots (HH / HL)
Pre-install TYAN Riser Card
(1) M7106-R16-1F riser card for (1) PCI-E Gen3 x16 slot / (1) M2095-L24-2E riser card (left) for (1) PCI-E Gen3 x16 slot + (2) OCuLink x4 connectors for (2) NVMe ports
Pre-install TYAN Mezz Card
(1) M7106R-4E storage mezz. card w/ (2) OCulink x8 connectors for (4) NVMe ports / (1) M7106V-4E storage mezz. card w/ (2) OCulink x8 vertical connectors for total (4) NVMe ports
The item is not to be sold separately
Qty / Port
(2) GbE ports / (1) PHY
(1) Mini-SAS HD (4-ports)
RAID 0/1/10/5 (Intel RSTe)
(10) NVMe ports default from (1) M7106R-4E card, (1) M7106V-4E card and (1) M2095-L24-2E card
(1) 2280 (by PCI-E interface)
Up to 1920x1200
(2) USB3.0 ports (at front) / (1) USB3.0 TYPE-A / (2) USB2.0 ports (via cable) / (2) USB3.0 ports (via cable)
(1) DB-9 COM port
(1) D-Sub 15-pin port
(3) GbE ports (1 port dedicated for IPMI)
Please refer to our TPM supported list.
Monitors temperature for CPU and memory system environment
Monitors voltage for CPU, memory, chipset and power supply
Over temperature warning indicator / Fan PSU fail LED indicator
Watchdog timer support
Onboard Aspeed AST2500
AST2500 iKVM Feature
24-bit high quality video compression / Supports storage over IP and remote platform-flash / USB 2.0 virtual hub
AST2500 IPMI Feature
IPMI 2.0 compliant baseboard management controller (BMC) / 10/100/1000 Mb/s MAC interface
Brand / ROM size
AMI / 32MB
Hardware Monitor / SMBIOS 3.0/PnP/Wake on LAN / Boot from USB device/PXE via LAN/Storage / User Configurable FAN PWM Duty Cycle / Console Redirection / ACPI sleeping states S4,S5 / ACPI 6.1
OS supported list
Please refer to our AVL support lists.
10oC to 35oC (50oF to 95oF)
- 40oC to 70oC (-40oF to 158oF)
90%, non-condensing at 35 C