Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
? Data Center Optimized
? 3 AOCs and 1 AOM SAS3
1. Dual socket R3 (LGA 2011) supports Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4†/ v3 family; QPI up to 9.6GT/s
2. Up to 2TB† ECC 3DS LRDIMM , up to DDR4- 2400†MHz ; 16x DIMM slots
3. 2x PCI-E 3.0 x16 (FHHL) slots
1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 (LP) slot
4. 4x 3.5" Hot-swap SATA3 Drive Bays
5. Intel® i350 Dual-Port 1GbE LAN
6. I/O ports: 1x VGA, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
7. 600W High-Efficiency Power Supply Platinum Level Certified
8. 2x SuperDOM (Disk on Module) ports
9. IPMI 2.0 + KVM with Dedicated LAN
Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4/ v3 family (up to 145W TDP)
Dual Socket R3 (LGA 2011)
Cores / Cache
Up to 22 Cores / Up to 55MB Cache
QPI up to 9.6 GT/s
BIOS version 2.0 or above is required
Please contact Supermicro Technical Support for additional information about frequency optimized CPUs and specialized system optimization.
16x 288-pin DDR4 DIMM slots
Up to 2TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM, 1TB ECC RDIMM
2400/2133/1866/1600MHz ECC DDR4 SDRAM 72-bit
RDIMM: 64GB, 32GB, 16GB, 8GB, 4GB
LRDIMM: 64GB, 32GB
3DS LRDIMM: 128GB
Corrects single-bit errors
Intel C612 chipset
SATA3 (6Gbps), RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
Support for Intelligent Platform Management Interface v.2.0
IPMI 2.0 with virtual media over LAN and KVM-over-LAN support
ASPEED AST2400 BMC
Intel i350 Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Supports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output
1x Realtek RTL8211E PHY (dedicated IPMI)
ASPEED AST2400 BMC
Input / Output
4x SATA3 (6Gbps) ports
I-SATA 4 I-SATA 5 support SATA DOM
2x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
1x RJ45 Dedicated IPMI LAN port
3x USB 3.0 ports (2 rear, 1 Type A)
4x USB 2.0 ports (2 rear, 2 headers)
1x VGA port
Serial Port / Header
1x COM port (header)
2x SuperDOM (Disk on Module) ports
Intel Node Manager
ACPI / APM Power Management
Power-on mode for AC power recovery
Power On/Off button
System Reset button
Power status LED
HDD activity LED
2x Network activity LEDs
Universal Information (UID) LED
2x PCI-E 3.0 x16 (FHHL) slots
1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 (LP) slot
4x 3.5" Hot-swap SATA3 Drive Bays