Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
• Embedded, Compact Mini Tower
• 2 Independent Displays, M.2 slot
• 7 Years product life cycle
1. Intel® Atom processor E3940, SoC, FCBGA 1296
2. 4 Hot-swap 3.5" SATA3 HDD, 2 internal 2.5" fixed HDD
3. 1 PCI-E 2.0 x2 (in x8) slot, 1 M.2 PCIe 2.0 x2, M Key 2242/80 1 Mini-PCIe with mSATA support
4. Up to 8GB Unbuffered non-ECC DDR3- 1866MHz SO-DIMM in 1 DIMM slot
5. Dual GbE LAN ports via Intel I210-AT
6. 1 DP (Display Port), 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 Intel® HD Graphics, 2 Independent Displays
7. 2 USB 3.0 (rear), 4 USB 2.0 (2 rear, 2 front), 1 USB 2.0 Type A
8. 250W Flex ATX Multi-output Bronze Power Supply
Intel Atom Processor E3940
Memory Capacity: 1x 204-pin DDR3 SO-DIMM socket
Memory Type: 1866/1600/1333MHz Unbuffered non-ECC SO-DIMM DDR3, 204-pin gold-plated DIMMs
DIMM Sizes: 8GB, 4GB, 2GB
Memory Voltage: 1.5 V, 1.35 V
SoC controller for 2 SATA3 (6Gbps) ports
Marvel 88SE9230 controller for 4 SATA3 (6Gbps) ports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
Dual GbE LAN with Intel i210-AT controller
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Supports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output
Video: Intel HD Graphics
Input / Output
SATA: 6 SATA3 (6Gbps) ports
LAN: 2 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
2 USB 3.0 (2 rear)
4 USB 2.0 (2 rear, 2 front)
1 USB 2.0 (Type A)
COM Port: 2 serial ports
DOM: 1 SATA DOM (Disk on Module) power connector
Video: 1 VGA, 1 DP (Display Port), 1 HDMI, 1 eDP (Embedded Display Port), 1 Intel HD Graphics
TPM: 1 TPM 1.2 onboard Header
ACPI Power Management
ATX Power connector
Control of power-on for recovery from AC power loss
CPU thermal trip support for processor protection
Form Factor: Mini Tower
Available Colors: Black
Power On/Off button
System Reset button
Hard drive activity LED
Network activity LEDs
System Overheat LED
1 PCI-E 2.0 x2 (in x8) slot
1 M.2 PCIe 2.0 x2, M Key 2242/80
1 Mini-PCIe with mSATA
4 Hot-swap 3.5" drive bays
2 Internal 2.5" fixed drive bays
Peripheral: 1 slim DVD-ROM drive bay (shared with 1 internal 2.5" fixed drive bay)
250W Flex ATX Multi-output Bronze Power Supply
AC Voltage: 100 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz, 5Amp
+5V: Max:14 Amp Min:0.5 Amp
+12V: Max:18 Amp Min:1 Amp at 100V-240V
-12V: Max: 3 Amp Min: 0 Amp
+3.3V: Max: 12 Amp Min: 0.3Amp
5VSB: Max: 2.5 Amp Min: 0 Amp
Certification: 80 PLUS Bronze Certified
BIOS Type: 64Mb SPI Flash EEPROM with AMI UEFI BIOS
Plug and Play (PnP)
USB Keyboard support
Operating Environment / Compliance
RoHS: RoHS Compliant
Operating Temperature: 10oC to 35oC (50oF to 95oF)
Non-operating Temperature: -40oC to 70oC (-40oF to 158oF)
Operating Relative Humidity: 8% to 90% (non-condensing)
Non-operating Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
Item Dimension (L"xW"xH")
3 years labor, 1 year parts, 1 year limited cross ship