Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
- 3D Rendering
- Astrophysics, Chemistry
- Cloud and Virtualization needs
- Cloud Computing
- Compute Intensive Application
1. Dual socket P (LGA 3647) supports Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, 3 UPI up to 10.4GT/s
2. Up to 3TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM, up to DDR4-2666MHz; 24 DIMM slots
3. 8 PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots (support up to 8 double width GPU), 2 PCI-E 3.0 x8, 1 PCI-E 2.0 x4
4. Up to 24 Hot-swap 2.5" drive bays; 8x 2.5" drives supported natively
5. 2x 10GBase-T LAN ports via Intel C622
6. 8 Hot-swap 92mm RPM cooling fans
7. 2000W (2+2) Redundant Power Supplies Titanium Level (96%+)
Dual Socket P (LGA 3647)
Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, 3 UPI up to 10.4GT/s
Support CPU TDP 70-205W
Cores: Up to 28 Cores with Intel HT Technology
GPU Support: Please refer to: Compatible GPU list
24 DIMM slots
Up to 3TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM, 1TB ECC RDIMM, DDR4 up to 2666MHz
Memory Type: 2666/2400/2133MHz ECC DDR4 SDRAM
Chipset: Intel C622 chipset
SATA: SATA3 (6Gbps) with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
Network Controllers: Dual Port 10GbE from C622
Support for Intelligent Platform Management Interface v.2.0
IPMI 2.0 with virtual media over LAN and KVM-over-LAN support
Graphics: ASPEED AST2500 BMC
Input / Output
SATA: 10 SATA3 (6Gbps) ports
2 RJ45 10GBase-T LAN ports
1 RJ45 Dedicated IPMI LAN port
USB: 4 USB 3.0 ports (rear)
Video: 1 VGA Connector
COM Port: 1 COM port (rear)
BIOS Type: AMI 32Mb SPI Flash ROM
Intel Node Manager
KVM with dedicated LAN
SSM, SPM, SUM
PC Health Monitoring
Monitors for CPU Cores, Chipset Voltages, Memory.
4+1 Phase-switching voltage regulator
Fans with tachometer monitoring
Status monitor for speed control
Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) fan connectors
Monitoring for CPU and chassis environment
Thermal Control for fan connectors
Rackmount Kit (MCP-290-00057-0N)
Available Colors: Black
Up to 24 Hot-swap 2.5" SAS/SATA drive bays
8x 2.5" drives supported natively
8 PCI-E 3.0 x16 (double-width) slots
2 PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots
1 PCI-E 2.0 x4 slot
Fans: 8 Hot-swap 92mm cooling fans
Shrouds: 1 Air Shroud (MCP-310-41808-0B)
2000W Redundant Power Supplies with PMBus
Total Output Power: 1000W/1800W/1980W/2000W
Dimension (W x H x L): 73.5 x 40 x 265 mm
100-120Vac / 12.5-9.5A / 50-60Hz
200-220Vac / 10-9.5A / 50-60Hz
220-230Vac / 10-9.8A / 50-60Hz
230-240Vac / 10-9.8A / 50-60Hz
200-240Vac / 11.8-9.8A / 50-60Hz (UL/cUL only)
Max: 83.3A / Min: 0A (100-120Vac)
Max: 150A / Min: 0A (200-220Vac)
Max: 165A / Min: 0A (220-230Vac)
Max: 166.7A / Min: 0A (230-240Vac)
Max: 166.7A / Min: 0A (200-240Vac) (UL/cUL only)
12Vsb: Max: 2.1A / Min: 0A
Output Type: 25 Pairs Gold Finger Connector
RoHS: RoHS Compliant
Operating Temperature: 10oC - 35oC (50oF - 95oF)
Non-operating Temperature: -40oC to 60oC (-40oF to 140oF)
Operating Relative Humidity: 8% to 90% (non-condensing)
Non-operating Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
Item Dimension (L"xW"xH")
43 x 28 x 18