Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
1. Single AMD EPYC™ 7000-Series Processor
2. 1TB Registered ECC DDR4 2666MHz SDRAM in 8 DIMMs
3. Expansion slots: 3 PCI-E 3.0 x16, 3 PCI-E 3.0 x8
4. 16 SATA3, 1 M.2
5. Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN Ports
6. ASPEED AST2500 BMC graphics
7. 5 USB 3.0 ports (2 rear + 2 via header + 1 Type A); 4 USB 2.0 ports (2 rear + 2 via header)
8. 7 PWM 4-pin Fans with tachometer status monitoring
- Single AMD EPYC 7000-series Processor
- Socket SP3
Chipset: System on Chip
- 8 DIMM slots
- Supports up to 1TB Registered ECC DDR4 2666MHz SDRAM in 8 DIMMs
- 8-channel memory bus
Memory Type: DDR4 2666 MHz Registered ECC, 288-pin gold-plated DIMMs
DIMM Sizes: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
Memory Voltage: 1.2V
- Corrects single-bit errors
- Detects double-bit errors (using ECC memory)
SATA: SATA3 (6 Gbps)
- Support for Intelligent Platform Management Interface v.2.0
- IPMI 2.0 with virtual media over LAN and KVM-over-LAN support
- ASPEED AST2500 BMC
- 2 1GbE LAN via Intel I210
- 1 Realtek RTL8211E PHY (dedicated IPMI)
VGA: ASPEED AST2500 BMC
Input / Output
SATA: 16 SATA3 (6 Gbps) ports
- 2 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- 1 RJ45 Dedicated IPMI LAN port
- 5 USB 3.0 ports (2 rear, + 2 via header + 1 Type A)
- 4 USB 2.0 ports (2 rear + 2 via header)
VGA: 1 VGA port
- 1 COM port (rear)
- 2 SATA DOM power connector
- 1 TPM 1.2 header
- 3 PCI-E 3.0 x8
- 3 PCI-E 3.0 x16
- Interface: PCI-E 3.0 x4
- Form factor: 2260, 2280, 22110
- Support SATA devices
BIOS Type: AMI 128Mb SPI Flash EEPROM
- Plug and Play (PnP)
- DMI 2.3
- PCI 2.2
- ACPI 5.1
- USB Keyboard Support
- SMBIOS 3.1.1
- Super Doctor 5
- Watch Dog
- IPMI 2.0, KVM with dedicated LAN
- ACPI Power Management
- Power-on mode control for AC power loss recovery
PC Health Monitoring
- Monitors CPU Core Voltages, +1.8V, +3.3V, +5V, +5V standby, +3.3V standby
- CPU switching voltage regulator
- Supports system management utility
- Up to 7-fan status tachometer monitoring
- Up to 7 4-pin fan headers
- Dual Cooling Zone
- Status monitor for speed control
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) fan connectors
- Monitoring for CPU and chassis environment
- CPU Thermal Trip Support
- Thermal control for 7x Fan connectors
- I2C Temperature Sensing Logic
LED: CPU / System Overheat LED
- Chassis Intrusion Detection
- Chassis Intrusion Header
- Operating Temperature: 10oC to 35oC (50oF to 95oF)
- Non-operating Temperature: -40oC to 70oC (-40oF to 158oF)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 8% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Non-operating Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
Item Dimension ( L inch x W inch x H inch)
12 x 10 x 1