Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Intel Server System R2000WF Family
Intel Server System R2208WFTZSR
Chassis Form Factor
2U, Spread Core Rack
Board Form Factor
Custom 16.7" x 17"
Compatible Product Series
2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
Heat Sink Included
Intel Server Board S2600WFTR
Intel C624 Chipset
Power Supply Type
of Power Supply Included
Redundant Power Supported
Supported, requires additional power supply
(1) 2U Chassis with Quick Reference Label affixed to top cover
(1) Intel Server Board S2600WFTR (dual 10 GbE LAN)
(2) PCIe riser card brackets.
(2) 3-slot PCIe riser cards
(1) 2-slot low profile PCIe riser card A2UX8X4RISER
(8) 2.5" hot-swap drive bays with drive carriers and blanks.
(1) SAS/NVMe combo
(8) 2.5" hot-swap drive tool less carriers
(1) Standard control panel assembly (board only)
(1) -Front I/O panel assembly (1 x VGA and 2 x USB)
(1) Backplane I2C cable
(2) Mini SAS HD cable
(1) 400/525/675 mm backplane power cable
(1) SATA optical drive power cable
(1) SATA optical drive bay mounting kit
(1) Standard 2U air duct
(6) Hot-swap system fans FR2UFAN60HSW
(8) DIMM slot blanks
(1) 1300W AC power supply module
(1) Power supply bay blank insert
(2) AC Power cord retention strap assembly
(2) CPU heat sinks
(2) CPU heat s
Integrated 2U system featuring an Intel Server Board S2600WFTR, supporting two 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors, (8) 2.5 inch hot-swap drives, 24 DIMMs, (1)1100W redundant-capable power supply.
Memory and Storage
DDR4 ECC RDIMM/LRDIMM 2133/2400/2666/2933 and Intel OptaneTM DC Persistent Memory Supported
Max number of DIMMs2
Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type)
Number of Front Drives Supported
Front Drive Form Factor
Number of Rear Drives Supported
Rear Drive Form Factor
2.5" SATA (optional)
Number of Internal Drives Supported
Internal Drive Form Factor
Intel OptaneTM DC Persistent Memory Supported
PCIe x4 Gen 3
PCIe x8 Gen 3
PCIe x16 Gen 3
PCIe OCuLink Connectors (NVMe support)
Connector for Intel Integrated RAID Module
Riser Slot 1: Total number of Lanes
Riser Slot 2: Total number of Lanes
Riser Slot 3: Total number of Lanes
Number of USB Ports
Total number of SATA Ports
SW RAID 0, 1, 10, optional 5
Number of Serial Ports
1GbE (mgmt port) + Dual Port RJ45 10GbE
Number of LAN Ports
Optical Drive Support
Max CPU Configuration
Intel OptaneTMMemory Supported
Intel Remote Management Module Support
Integrated BMC with IPMI
Intel Node Manager
Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise
Item Dimension (L"xW"xH")
39 x 23 x 10
3 Year Standard