Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
• 2U - 4 nodes rear access server system
• Dual AMD EPYC™ 7002 series processor family
• 8 x LGA 4094 sockets
• 8-Channel RDIMM/LRDIMM DDR4 per processor, 64 x DIMMs
• 8 x 1Gb/s LAN ports (Intel® I350-AM2)
• 4 x Dedicated management ports
• 1 x CMC global management port
• 24 x 2.5" Gen4 U.2 hot-swappable SSD bays
• 4 x M.2 with PCIe Gen4 x4 interface
• 8 x Low profile PCIe Gen4 x16 expansion slots
• 4 x OCP 3.0 Gen4 x16 mezzanine slots
• 2200W 80 PLUS Platinum redundant PSU
2U 4 Nodes - Rear access
AMD EPYCTM 7002 series processor family
Dual processors, 7nm technology
Up to 64-core, 128 threads per processor
TDP up to 200W
1) If only 1 CPU is installed, some PCIe or memory functions might be unavailable
2) Contact GIGABYTE sales rep or technical support for more details about supporting cTDP 240W CPU
Compatible with AMD EPYCTM 7001 series processor family
2 x LGA 4094
8 x LGA 4094
System on Chip
16 x DIMM slots
64 x DIMM slots
DDR4 memory supported only
8-Channel memory per processor architecture
RDIMM modules up to 128GB supported
LRDIMM modules up to 128GB supported
Memory speed: Up to 3200 MHz
2 x 1GbE LAN ports (1 x Intel I350-AM2)
1 x Dedicated management port
8 x 1GbE LAN ports (1 x Intel I350-AM2)
4 x Dedicated management ports
1 x 10/100/1000 - CMC global management port
CMC: Chassis Management Controller, to monitor all status of computing nodes
Integrated in Aspeed AST2500
2D Video Graphic Adapter with PCIe bus interface
1920x1200 at 60Hz 32bpp, DDR4 SDRAM
Management chip on CMC board:
Integrated in Aspeed AST2520A2-GP
6 x 2.5" Gen4 U.2 hot-swappable SSD bays
1 x M.2 slot from CPU_0:
- PCIe Gen4 x4
- Supports NGFF-2280/22110 cards
24 x 2.5" Gen4 U.2 hot-swappable SSD bays
All storage bays are compatible with SATA devices
4 x M.2 slots from CPU_0:
- PCIe Gen4 x4
- Supports NGFF-2280/22110 cards
2 x Low profile half-length slots with PCIe x16 (Gen4 x16 bus) from CPU_0
1 x OCP 3.0 mezzanine slot with PCIe Gen4 x16 bandwidth
8 x Low profile half-length slots with PCIe x16 (Gen4 x16 bus) from CPU_0
4 x OCP 3.0 mezzanine slot with PCIe Gen4 x16 bandwidth
1 x M.2 slot
1 x COM header
1 x TPM header
1 x BMC SGPIO header
1 x JTAG BMC header
1 x PLD header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x IPMB connector
1 x Power button with LED
1 x ID button with LED
1 x Status LED
1 x System reset button
4 x Power button with LED
4 x ID button with LED
4 x Status LED
4 x System reset button
1 x CMC status LED
1 x CMC reset button
Only one CMC status LED and reset button per system
2 x USB 3.0
1 x Mini-DP
2 x RJ45
1 x RJ45 MLAN
1 x ID LED
8 x USB 3.0
4 x Mini-DP
8 x RJ45
4 x RJ45 MLAN
4 x ID LED
1 x CMC global management port
Only one CMC global management port per system
24 x ports
Speed and bandwidth: SATA 6Gb/s or SAS 12Gb/s or PCIe Gen4 x4 per port
1 x TPM header with SPI interface
Optional TPM2.0 kit: CTM010
2 x 2200W redundant PSUs
80 PLUS Platinum
- 100-127V/ 14A, 47-63Hz
- 200-240V/ 12.6A, 47-63Hz
- Max 1200W/ 100-127V
- Max 2200W/ 200-240V
System power supply requires C19 type power cord
Aspeed AST2500 management controller
GIGABYTE Management Console (AMI MegaRAC SP-X) web interface
JAVA Based Serial Over LAN
Sensor Monitor (Voltage, RPM, Temperature, CPU Status etc.)
Sensor Reading History Data
SEL Log in Linear Storage / Circular Storage Policy
LDAP / AD / RADIUS Support
Backup and Restore Configuration
Remote BIOS/BMC/CPLD Update
Event Log Filter
Media Redirection Settings
PAM Order Settings