Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
• Powered by AMD EPYC 7003 processor with 64 cores, 128 threads and support for a maximum TDP of up to 280 watts per socket
• GPU-optimized design allows one dual-slot or two single-slot GPUs for AI workloads
• Up to 12 all-flash NVMe drives on front panel is designed for high storage throughput performance
• Up to three PCIe® 4.0 slots to enable higher bandwidth and improved data-transfer rates
• Flexible onboard LAN-module design to enable four 1 Gb LAN or two 10 Gb LAN options
• Flexible cooling solution achieves lower power-usage effectiveness (PUE) and optimized TCO for data centers
• Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM for out-of-band management with ASPEED® AST2600 controller
• Integrated PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency
• High power efficiency with redundant 1600W 80 Plus Titanium and Platinum power supplies
AMD EPYC 7003 Series Processors
The latest AMD EPYC™ 7003 series processors are the new standard for modern data centers. AMD was first with X86 multi-chip-module server CPUs and continues to innovate with the 3rd Gen EPYC processors, including up to 32MB of L3 cache per core and synchronized fabric and memory-clock speeds designed for improved performance.
PCIe 4.0 Ready
PCI Express® (PCIe®) 4.0 delivers 16 GT/s bandwidth, which is double the speed of PCIe 3.0, offering lower power consumption, better lane scalability and backwards compatibility. ASUS RS700A-E11 servers are PCIe 4.0 ready to support a diverse array of graphics, storage and networking – enabling flexible scalability for demanding or increasing workloads.
2 x Socket SP3 (LGA 4094)
AMD EPYCTM 7003 Series
xGMI (External Global Memory Interface Link)
System on Chip (SoC)
32 (8-channel per CPU, 16 DIMM per CPU)
Maximum up to 4096GB
DDR4 3200/2933 RDIMM/ LRDIMM/ 3DS LRDIMM
- Please refer to www.asus.com for latest momory AVL update
64GB, 32GB, 16GB RDIMM
- Refer to support page for more information
Total PCI/PCI-X/PCI-E/PIKE Slots
Up to 3 PCIe Gen4 slots
1 x PCI-E x16 (Gen4 x16 link), FH, FL (CPU1)
1 x PCI-E x16 (Gen4 x16 link), FH, FL or OCP3.0 (CPU2)
1 x PCIe Gen4 x8 or x16, LPHL (if PCIe M.2 in use, it will drop to x8 link) (CPU2)
2 x M.2 (Up to 22110) (CPU2)
(Support SATA/PCIe M.2)
Micro SD Card Slot
Proprietary Slot 1
1 x PCIe Gen3 x8 (for pike card internal only)
Proprietary Slot 2
4 x 1Gb RJ45 Lan Module Card
12 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
2 x M.2 connectors (SATA 6Gb/s and PCI-E Gen4 x4 link)
ASUS PIKE II 3008 8-port SAS 12Gb/s HBA card
ASUS PIKE II 3108 8-port SAS HW 12Gb/s RAID card
12x2.5" Hot-Swap Bays with optional NVMe supported.
- up to (8 x SATA/SAS + 4x NVMe U.2)
- SAS support only from optional SAS HBA/RAID card
- Support tri-mode card
MB on-board connectors
2 x M.2 connectors
1 x miniSAS HD connector
MINI SAS HD TO MINI SAS HD Cablex3
SLIMILNE SAS HD TO MINI SAS HD Cablex2
NVMe upgrade option
Support 4x NVMe: 2x NVMe cable
Support 6x NVMe: 3x NVMe cable
Support 8x NVMe: 4x NVMe cable
Support 12x NVMe: 6x NVMe cable
- Please refer to Asus server Upgrade Part List for the latest update
1 x Dual Port Intel X710-AT2 10G
1 x Management Port
Optional OCP Adapter:
Up to 100Gb/s Ethernet / InfiniBand Adapter
Aspeed AST2600 64MB