Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Quad-GPU graphics power: Fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports 4-way NVIDIA® SLITM or AMD CrossFireXTM GPU configurations.
5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning, delivers optimized overclocking and intelligent cooling for a diverse range of workloads.
Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pumps, via Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI.
Ultra-efficient VRM heatsink: Metal-fin-array design maximizes surface area for heat dissipation to enable unthrottled performance.
ASUS Control Center: A software utility that provides convenient, secure and cost-saving centralized IT management for small- and medium-sized businesses.
Ultra-fast storage: Up to 32Gbps dual M.2 and U.2, plus up to 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 with Type-A and Type-C ports onboard and a front-panel connector.
Intel Socket 2066 CoreTM X-Series Processors Supports Intel Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC) The Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
Intel CoreTM X-series Processors (6-core above)
8 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4200(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Intel CoreTM X-series Processors (4-core)
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 4200(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs
. Actual memory frequency differs from Intel CPU types and memory module. Please check Intel official site for more detail about the memory types supported by each CPU.
Supports NVIDIA 4-Way SLITM Technology
Supports AMD 4-Way CrossFireX Technology
Intel X299 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
8 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
2 x U.2 connector1
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Support Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise 5.1 for X-Series(6-core and above) CPU RAID
Supports Intel Smart Response Technology
Intel Rapid Storage Technology 15 support
Intel OptaneTM Memory Ready
Intel Virtual RAID (VROC) support for CPU RAID
Intel I210-AT, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
Intel I219-LM , 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
Realtek ALC S1220A 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Internal audio Amplifier to enhance the highest quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel MIC Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output (Line-out at rear) and 113 dB (Line-in)
Audio Feature :
- DTS Connect
- DTS Headphone:X
- Audio amplifier: Provides the highest-quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
Separate layer for left and right track, ensuring both sound deliver equal quality
Intel X299 Chipset :
8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (6 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
Intel X299 Chipset :
4 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, )
ASMedia USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, , Type-A + USB Type-C TM)
ASMedia USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller :
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (1 at mid-board)
OC Design - ASUS PRO Clock II Technology
5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5
- 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Xpert 4, and Turbo Core App
- Fan Xpert 4 featuring Fan Auto Tuning function and multiple thermistors selection for optimized system cooling control
ASUS 5X Protection III :
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
- ASUS Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Short circuit damage prevention
- ASUS ESD Guards - Enhanced ESD protection
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Digital Power Design :
- Industry leading Digital 8 Phase CPU Power Design
- Industry leading Digital 2 Phase DRAM Power Design
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
- Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger+
- Crystal Sound 3
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS
- ASUS EZ Flash
- ASUS USB BIOS Flashback
- Multi-language BIOS
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-Code
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
M.2 and U.2 Onboard (The Latest Transfer Technology with up to 32Gb/s Data-transfer Speeds for M.2 and U.2)
Asus Control Center (ACC) IT management software supported
Operating System Support
Windows 10 64-bit
Back I/O Ports
2 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (teal blue)Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (black)USB Type-C TM
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue)
4 x USB 2.0 (one port can be switched to USB BIOS Flashback)
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
1 x USB BIOS Flashback Button(s)
1 x 8-channel Audio I/O
Internal I/O Ports
1 x Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
2 x U.2 port
1 x AAFP connector
1 x Aura RGB Strip Header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x TPM header
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
8 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x VROC_HW_Key
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x Thunderbolt header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 6-pin ATX Power connector
2 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x EZ XMP switch
1 x 5-pin EXT_FAN(Extension Fan) connector
1 x Power-on button(s)
1 x Reset button(s)
1 x Clear CMOS button(s)
1 x Water Pump header (4-pin)
1 x System panel connector
1 x Thermal sensor connector
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector
1 x CPU_OV jumper
1 x MemOK Button
1 x M.2 Fan Header
1 x Vertical M.2 bracket set
1 x COM port cable(s)
8 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 screws
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x MOS Cooling kit (fan bracket and 40mm x 40mm fan)
1 x 3-Way SLI bridge(s)
1 x 4-Way SLI bridge(s)
1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
1 x Q-Connector
CEB Form Factor
12 inch x 10.5 inch ( 30.5 cm x 26.7 cm )
Operation temperature: 10 - 35oC
Non operation temperature: -40 - 70oC
Non operation humidity: 20% - 90% ( Non condensing)
Intel VROC is supported via RSTe, and Intel VROC_HW_key. VROC_HW_Key is purchased separately. NVMe RAID type and function will depend on the Intel VROC_HW_key installed. PCIEX16_1 to PCIEx16_3 PCIEX16_4 to PCIEx16_7 support Intel VROC separately.
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
3 Years w/ 1st year ARS