Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
• 10 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
• Supports DDR4 4800MHz (OC)
• 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 x M.2 Key-E for WiFi
• Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
• 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
• 6 SATA3, 1 x Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
1 x Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
• 1 x Front USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C (20 Gb/s)
6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 x Rear, 2 x Front)
6 x USB 2.0 (2 x Rear, 4 x Front)
• Dragon 2.5 Gigabit LAN
TOUGH AS STEEL TRUE LEGEND
Steel Legend represents the philosophical state of rock-solid durability and irresistible aesthetics. Built around most demanding specs and features, the Steel Legend series aims at daily users and mainstream enthusiasts! Providing a strong array of materials/components to ensure a stable and reliable performance.
Style In Details
Featuring sturdy components as well as more elaborately styled pieces
Dr.MOS is the integrated power stage solution which is optimized for synchronous buck-set down voltage applications! Compared to traditional discrete MOSFETs, it intelligently delivers higher current for each phase, thus providing improved thermal result and superior performance.
Premium 60A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2
- ASRock Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Header (20 Gb/s)
ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium 60A Power Choke
- 50A Dr.MOS
- Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- Matte Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Steel Slot
ASRock Full Coverage M.2 Heatsink
ASRock Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
ASRock POST Status Checker (PSC)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update and APP Shop
- Supports 10th Gen Intel CoreTM Processors and 11th Gen Intel CoreTM Processors (LGA1200)
- Digi Power design
- 10 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
- Intel B560
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- 11th Gen Intel CoreTM Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 4800+(OC)
- 10th Gen Intel CoreTM Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 4666+(OC)
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15micro Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
11th Gen Intel CoreTM (i9/i7/i5) support DDR4 up to 3200 CoreTM (i3), Pentium and Celeron support DDR4 up to 2666.
10th Gen Intel CoreTM (i9/i7) support DDR4 up to 2933 CoreTM (i5/i3), Pentium and Celeron support DDR4 up to 2666.
Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows 32-bit OS. For Windows 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU Core/Cache, CPU GT, VCCSA, DRAM, VCCIO, VCCIO 1 2, VPPM, VCCIN AUX, Voltage Multi-adjustment
- 11th Gen Intel CoreTM Processors support Intel Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12). 10th Gen Intel CoreTM Processors support Gen 9 Graphics
- Graphics, Media and Compute: Microsoft DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Intel Built In Visuals, Intel Quick Sync Video, Hybrid / Switchable Graphics, OpenCL 2.1
- Display and Content Security: Rec. 2020 (Wide Color Gamut), Microsoft PlayReady 3.0, UHD/HDR Blu-ray Disc
- Dual graphics output: support HDMI and DisplayPort 1.4 ports by independent display controllers
- Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) at 60Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2304) at 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 2.3 with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 Ports
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 Ports
Intel UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
11th Gen Intel CoreTM Processors support HDMI 2.0. 10th Gen Intel CoreTM Processors support HDMI 1.4.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
- Supports Surge Protection
- Gold Audio Jacks
- 15micro Gold Audio Connector
- Nahimic Audio
- 2.5 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s
- Dragon RTL8125BG
- Supports Dragon 2.5G LAN Software
- Smart Auto Adjust Bandwidth Control
- Visual User Friendly UI
- Visual Network Usage Statistics
- Optimized Default Setting for Game, Browser, and Streaming Modes
- User Customized Priority Control
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
11th Gen Intel CoreTM Processors
- 1 x PCI Express 4.0 x16 Slot
10th Gen Intel CoreTM Processors
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT PCIe WiFi module and Intel CNVi (Integrated WiFi/BT)
- 15micro Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support Intel Rapid Storage Technology 18, NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2242/2260/2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4 x4 (64 Gb/s) (with 11th Gen Intel CoreTM Processors) or Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s) (with 10th Gen Intel CoreTM Processors)
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)
If M2_2 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_1 will be disabled.
M2_1 supports Intel OptaneTM Technology (with 10th Gen Intel CoreTM Processors)
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 2 x RGB LED Headers
- 2 x Addressable LED Headers
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- 3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector (15micro Gold Audio Connector)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Header (20 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
Support in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
Support in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CPU_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN1/WP, CHA_FAN2/WP and CHA_FAN3/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
Rear Panel I/O
- 3 x Antenna Mounting Points
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (ASMedia ASM1074 hub) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone (Gold Audio Jacks)
Software and UEFI
- ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
- ASRock Dragon 2.5G LAN Software
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update and APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- 1 x Standoff for M.2 Socket
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: CPU Vcore, VCCIN AUX, DRAM, VCCIO, VPPM, VCCSA, CPU PLL, +12V, +5V, +3.3V
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6-in x 9.6-in, 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
12 x 12 x 3