Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to [email protected], or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Adobe Acrobat X Professional For Windows
Adobe Acrobat X Pro software lets you deliver highly professional PDF communications. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included share information more securely and gather team feedback more efficiently.
Acrobat X Pro / Features
Convert Or Scan To PDF - With Acrobat X Pro, convert or scan to PDF a wide range of content - paper documents, spreadsheets, emails, websites, photos, Adobe Flash Player compatible videos, and more.
Export And Edit PDF Files - Easily edit PDF files and quickly export PDFs as Word or Excel documents. Spend less time rekeying information and more time reusing content. Use Acrobat X Pro to reduce errors, improve productivity, and finish projects faster.
Combine Files From Multiple Applications - No need to fill people's inboxes with multiple emails and attachments. Create and deliver professional-looking PDF files that are simple to send, open, view, and navigate.
Increase productivity and process consistency - Get more work done - faster. From streamlining routine PDF tasks to quickly comparing two files, Acrobat X Pro software makes your job easier.
Streamline online document reviews - Gather feedback efficiently and accelerate approvals. Use shared online document reviews and PDF comments to get - and keep - everyone on the same page from project start to finish.
Collect data with fillable PDF forms - Create, distribute, and track easy-to-use, interactive PDF forms that look like familiar paper forms.
Protect PDF files and documents - Protect sensitive information with simple-to-use security features. Use PDF passwords, digital signatures, and redaction to build electronic processes you can trust.
Comply with PDF and accessibility standards - Help ensure compliance with departmental, corporate, or government standards, as well as accessibility for people with disabilities.
Read, search, and share PDF files - Make a stronger impact by organizing a wide range of content types in a single, polished PDF Portfolio virtually anyone can view.
Minimum System Requirements
- 1.3GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit (or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit); Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit; Service Pack 2 required for 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Vista Home Basic or Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1.9GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x576 display
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internet Explorer 7 or 8; Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
- Video hardware acceleration (optional) Note: For Windows Server 2003 SP2 and Windows XP SP2 for 64 bit, Microsoft Update KB930627 is required.