Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Rogue Wave Wifi Antenna
The Rogue Wave by Wave WiFi is a compact Wireless Receiver with an output 800mW of power.
This power receiver has all the features and elements of the larger EC-Series like the user-friendly, proprietary web-based interface in the easy to set-up kit.
The Rogue comes with an 8.5dB omnidirectional outdoor antenna and is powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE). This means there is a single cable between the computer or router and the Rogue. The Rogue can also be used with a variety of remote mounts, 2.4 GHz omnidirectional antennas.
Like all Wave WiFi models, the Rogue Wave is an Ethernet Converter (EC) so a direct connection can be made to any Ethernet-enabled device, router, or switch. This means that, when connected to a wireless router, the Rogue Wave provides Internet connectivity for numerous wireless devices aboard the boat. There is no software to install and no power-robbing USB connections.
The ultra-small size of the Rogue Wave makes it the ideal ‘personal’ wireless receiver for delivery captains and crew. The Rogue is perfect for wireless Internet access on a smaller boat or an RV.
- Supports 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi frequencies
- Up to 7-mile range*
- Easy to use proprietary web-based Wave WiFi Interface
- Compact, ultra-small design
*Actual distance may be affected by the strength and quality of the hot spot signal, as well as having a clear line-of-site to the boat.
In the Box:
- Wave WiFi Rogue Wave marine antenna
- PoE with power supply (12VDC wall adapter and cigarette lighter adapter)
- 25' Ethernet cable (Category 5)
- Rail Mount - Stainless Steel
- Quick start guide and manual
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Speed - Max = 2.4 GHz | Wireless = Yes