Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Mac Plus 12/12-50 Converter
Charging the service batteries on board of a vehicle or vessel can be challenging. Recharging tends to take a long time and batteries may not receive a full charge. This is a common problem found in boats, service vans, campers and trucks. Smart alternators and start/stop systems make the problem even worse.
Robust DC-DC charger guarantees optimal condition of your service battery
Traditionally, a service battery is linked to the starter battery by means of a charge relay. The starter battery is located close to the alternator and receives most of the charge current. However, the service battery is usually further away. Long cables cause voltage drop, leading to slow charging, resulting in failing appliances and premature failure of the battery.
Modern, fuel efficient engines are equipped with smart alternators, following regulations such as Euro 5 and Euro 6. Instead of a constant output, smart alternators provide a variable voltage; after a brief charging period, voltage is reduced and the charging stops. Furthermore, the energy produced by regenerative braking leads to voltage peaks. Service batteries coupled in the traditional way will receive hardly any charge and may be damaged by these peak voltages.
To solve these issues, Mastervolt introduces the Mac Plus DC-DC chargers, available in 12 V or 24 V. The Mac Plus monitors the service battery and compensates the voltage loss. The proven 3-step charge method ensures a quick and safe charge. Moreover, by stabilizing the charge voltage, Mac Plus protects your service battery and sensitive equipment.
The Mac Plus is your battery’s best friend. It monitors your service battery and makes sure it’s always fully charged, maximizing the lifetime of your battery.
- Fast and safe charging during short trips.
- Fanless design for silent operation.
- Suitable for flooded, Gel, AGM and Li-Ion batteries (incl. LiFePO4).
- Charges even fully depleted batteries.
- Engine run detection protects starter battery.
- Adjustable current limits to meet Euro 5/6 requirements.
- Voltage stabilisation protects sensitive equipment, lights and loads.
- Parallel operation to obtain charging capacities well over 100 Amps.
- MasterBus for intelligent system monitoring and automation.
- Temperature compensation and voltage sense for an optimal charging result.
- E-mark certification for mobile applications.
- Power supply mode.
- Heavy duty connections for easy installation and quick set up via DIP switches.
Boost charge voltage when service battery is located further from charging source or in systems with a smart alternator. When a stable power supply or different system voltage is needed.
Euro 5/6 solution
Charging service batteries in Euro 5/6 applications?
The Mac Plus provides constant power to the service battery, even when the alternator is inactive.
The parallel configuration of several units will provide you over 100 amperes. Advanced high-frequency technology with modern microprocessors ensures minimum power loss when switching from 24 to 12 V and vice versa.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.