Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
ChargeMaster Plus 12/35-3 Battery Charger
Make the most of your batteries with the ChargeMaster series, plugging in and charging anywhere in the world. Mastervolt’s ChargeMaster guarantees fast and complete charging of your batteries no matter where you are. Thanks to Mastervolt’s innovative 3-step+ charging process, batteries also perform better and last longer.
All ChargeMasters can be easily connected to a MasterBus network with only one cable and one connection (with the exception of the ChargeMaster 12/10, ChargeMaster 12/15-2, and ChargeMaster 24/6). What’s more, you have the option for central, local, or remote monitoring, configuration, and control of your system.
A clearly lit display on the ChargeMaster provides all essential information: charge current, charge voltage, charge phase, and battery content measurement and/or battery condition measurement as a percentage of available Ah capacity. The display also provides an indication of MasterBus communication. Three buttons adjacent to the read-out panel allow for easy operating of the entire system.
The ChargeMaster is available in various models to guarantee you the ideal battery charger for any situation and demand.
- For recreational and semi-professional use.
- Suitable for any type of battery, including Lithium-Ion batteries.
- 3-Step+ charging technology for fast and complete charging also charges depleted batteries.
- Memory function prevents overcharging in case of unreliable mains.
- Safe and complete charging due to standard safety features.
- Charging capacity up to 1000 Ah battery banks.
- Easy to connect and quick to install.
- Can charge multiple battery banks simultaneously.
- Built-in system functionality (MasterBus) in combination with other Mastervolt products.
- Clear control panel (with the exception of the ChargeMaster 12/10, ChargeMaster 12/15-2, and ChargeMaster 24/6).
- Supplies your system without a battery.
Charging your batteries with every voltage
The Mastervolt ChargeMaster supplies a maximum capacity wherever you are via auto-ranging. Auto-ranging ensures perfect fully automatic operation anywhere in the world, regardless of the available mains voltage (90-265 V AC, 50 or 60 Hz). The 3-step+ charging technology guarantees fast and complete charging, while the cos phi 1-regulation gets the most out of limited generator capacity.
Solid metal-to-metal connectors equipped with strain relief prevent corrosion and overheating.
Charging multiple battery banks
The ChargeMaster series has three equal charge outputs. Those of the smaller ChargeMaster models are pre-installed with two meters of cable for a plug & play solution, while the heavier models have one full output (for example for your service battery) and two outputs of 10 A, ideal for your starter batteries.
DC Power Supply
Even if the batteries are not connected, Mastervolt ChargeMaster battery chargers can provide a constant DC output allowing you to turn on lights or keep the fridge cold.
- Nominal output voltage: 12V
- Total charge current: 35 A at 14.4 V
- Number of battery outlets: 3
- Charge current second output: 35 A
- Charge current third output: 35 A
- Battery bank size: 70-350 Ah
- Nominal input voltage: 120/230 V (90-265 V), 50/60 Hz
- AC connection: Connector strips
- Power supply mode: Yes
- Galvanic isolation: Yes
- Display/read-out: LED display
Charger Input - Voltage = 120/230v | Charger Output - Amps = 35a | Charger Output Voltage = 12v | Charging Banks = 3 | Portable = No