Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
i2 US 13" System with North Americas LNB
Compact and lightweight, the Intellian i2 delivers exceptional TV reception. Equipped with Intellian's iQ2technologies, the i2 delivers stable, quiet, dependable performance and superior value in the smallest size antenna available.
The Intellian i2 is the world's first high-performance, compact satellite TV system with an integrated HD module. This state-of-the-art functionality provides premium high-definition HD, when available, and standard SD programming broadcasts from satellite TV providers around the world.
Constant & Seamless Entertainment
With innovative, patented iQ2 technologies, the i2 always maintains the highest signal strength available to ensure crystal-clear TV reception. Intellian's super-efficient 33cm (13 in) diameter antenna provides constant, seamless reception while the vessel is moored, at anchor, or cruising offshore. Connecting a GPS to the i2 allows it to lock onto a signal even faster, while boats with conventional antennas are left watching "SEARCHING FOR SATELLITE" on their screen.
Automatic Satellite Switching
DISH Network (US) and Bell TV (Canada) users will benefit from using an Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module) . The Intellian MIM (M2-TD02) sold separately and is required to facilitate automatic switching between satellites for these services, allowing boaters to enjoy changing channels with automatic satellite switching just like a home system.
Fully Automated System:
- Automatic Satellite Search and Identification Function
- 2-axis Stabilization provides high speed tracking
High Performance Antenna:
- 33cm (13in) diameter, parabolic antenna for receiving Ku-Band satellite signals
- Circular or linear polarization depending on region and LNB selected
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band HD TV reception
iQ2 Quick & Quiet Technology:
- iQ2 Technology allows you to tune in quickly, maintain a solid signal lock, and enjoy your favorite TV programming in quiet comfort
Antenna Control Unit:
- Intuitive controls and digital satellite information display on the ACU
- Automated updates and diagnostics via Aptus
- Simple antenna status quick reference
Multiple Receiver Capability:
- Multiple receivers and TVs can be connected using a Multi-Switch or the Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module)
- Using the MIM, a master receiver can be selected to control the target satellite
- In North America, when using Dish Network or Bell TV, a MIM (M2-TD02)
enabling automatic satellite switching from your remote control just like at home
- 37cm (14.6 inch) antenna radome diameter
- Very light antenna weighs less than 4.5 kg (10 pounds)
3-Year Global Warranty:
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
- Smaller size with better performance Auto satellite switching function for three satellites
- Compatible with leading satellite TV service providers around the world in rough seas
- 60° per second turn rate ensures signal tracking at high speeds and in rough seas
- Travel further North or South with an extended elevation range of 10° to 80°
- Simplicity of design, no fragile compass and no rate sensors
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band
- 3-Year global warranty
- Receiver Required - Sold Separately
Dome Weight (lbs) = 9.5 lbs | Service Coverage = DirecTV, Dish | Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = 9-30v | Antenna Dish Diameter = 13"