Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to [email protected], or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
- Sleek glass bridge design with three mounting options. Bracket, surface or fully recessed flush mounting
- Super bright displays (1250 nits) with optical bonding technology for sharper colors and contrast
- HybridTouch - Responsive touch screen control with pinch to zoom or simple keypad interaction using the multifunction rotary control and keypad
Freedom to choose the very best charts from C-MAP by Jeppesen, Navionics, and Raymarine's expanding LightHouse chart catalog
- Internal ClearPulse Digital Sonar Available on eS77, eS97, eS127 models
- High performance CHIRP SideVision compatible with optional CP200
- Advanced CP370 1kW Digital sonar option for blue water fishing
- Offshore ready using optional CP470 and CP570 CHIRP sonar modules
- Sonar Command Center - view up to 4 independent sonar channels simultaneously
- Monitor onboard video with support for up to 10 video of IP cameras and one analog camera
- View up to 4 cameras simultaneously
- Record and take snap shots of digital video streams
LightHouse II Software
- Network with Raymarine Digital, HD Color and Super HD Color radar systems
- Raymarine's advanced HD Color signal processing with 256 color target discrimination
- Best-in-class automatic Bird Mode for finding flocks of birds above schools of fish (HD radar only)
- Dual range mode and dual radar scanner (HD radar only)
- High speed 48rpm scanning (HD radar only)
Thermal Night Vision
- Stay safe with superior FLIR thermal night vision technology
- Easy-to-use. As simple as watching and controlling your TV
- Avoid obstacles, such as rocks, floating logs, and other debris
- Quickly identify overboard people and pets
- Slew-to-cue improves situational awareness and safety. Thermal camera automatically keeps "cued" targets in view at all times
- Engage and control Raymarine Evolution autopilots directly from the eS Series chartplotter display
- Follow waypoints and routes with unmatched precision using Evolution's aerospace derived 9-axis sensor technology
- Add a p70 or p70R pilot control head for remote control and advanced features
- Complete monitoring of engines, generators, batteries and more
- NMEA 2000 compatible
- ECI-100 Universal Connectivity for Yanmar, Yamaha, Honda and more
- Control lighting, climate, navigation components, wipers, entertainment, security and much more
- State-of-the-art digital power distribution
- Stay ahead of the front with graphical weather overlays and weather reports from SIRIUSXM (USA only)
- Network compatible with any LightHouse II powered multifunction display
- NMEA2000/SeaTalkng Port for NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng connections
- NMEA0183 Input/Output
- HDMI video output (eS9 and eS12 only)
- Wi-Fi for mobile app integration
- Bluetooth for remote and MP3 control
- Fusion Stereo control
Remote Control Options
- RayControl Mobile App for iOS and Androids
- RMK-9 Wired Remote Keypad
- RCU-3 Bluetooth Wireless Remote
Cartography:Lighthouse, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials & C-MAP 4D MAX+
Tides & Currents:Requires Navionics or C-MAP
GPS Specs:Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS/Beidou* - 10Hz 72 Channel. RS130 external GPS sensor option
Waypoints/Routes/Tracks:3,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 150 rts - 250 wpt max / 15 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts
Display Size:12.1" Optically Bonded LCD
Display Resolution:1280 x 800 WVGA
Viewing Angle:Top / Bottom: 80 deg / 80 deg - Left / Right: 80 deg / 80 deg
Dimensions:14.1" x 8.8" x 2.6" (358mm x 223mm x 66mm)
Mounting:Flush / Bracket (R70389) / Rear (Rear Mt Accessory - A80343)
Operating Temp:-13°F to 131°F (-25°C to +55°C)
Storage Temp:-22°F to 158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
Ethernet:2 x 10/100 Mbits/ Network (RayNet)
NMEA 0183: 2 Rx/1Tx NMEA0183 (On Power Cable)
NMEA 2000:1 x NMEA2000/SeaTalkng port
SeaTalk:Requires E22158 SeaTalk(1) to SeaTalkng convertor kit
Wi-FI:WiFi - 802.11 b/g
BlueTooth:Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR power class 1.5 (supports AVRCP 1.0)
Radar Capable: Yes
Thermal Night Vision Capable: Yes
Sonar Options - Built-In:Built-in 600W Digital Sonar
Transducers/Max Depth:50/200kHz 3,000'
External Sonar Module Capable:Yes Digital, CHIRP, and CHIRP SideVision Options
Memory Slot:Two MicroSD slots - up to 32GB each
Audio Integration:Fusion - Ethernet & N2K / Bluetooth / SiriusXM Audio
Video/Camera:1 x HDMI Video Out (5 meter accessory cable: A80219) 1 x Composite female BNC Input (On Power Cable) Up to 10 IP Cameras
Remote Control:RMK-9 & RCU-3
Weather:SiriusXM (Coastal) USA Only
Autopilot Control:Yes - Evolution Autopilot Integration
Digital Switching:Yes - Empirbus compatible
Voltage:12V / 24V DC (10.8 V DC to 31.2V DC)
Power Consumption (Full Brightness):29.6W
Power Consumption (Powersave Mode):10W
- Network compatible with any LightHouse II powered multifunction display