Our Return Policy
How To Return An Item
An RMA must be requested and issued prior to the return of any product. The item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 15 days of you receiving the item.
To obtain an RMA, please contact us by visiting on our website /contact-us/ so you can be assigned a tracking #.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers are required for all returns.
- Returned products must be complete in the original packaging and resalable.
- The RMA number must be printed clearly on outside of the carton, and all products must be securely protected in double packaging.
- If the RMA number is not visible, the shipment will be refused.
- If shipping labels are placed on the package, and/or RMA numbers written on the Vendor's boxes, the Product will not be in resalable condition, and, in turn, will not be eligible for return.
- All original packaging and materials, including all parts, accessories and instruction manuals from the Vendor must be returned with the product.
- Failure to comply with these requirements may result in chargebacks, penalties, and/or other fees, up to and including denial of RMA credit.
- All Returns must be returned to with freight PREPAID.
Special order, discontinued and consumable items may not be returned. Opened and/or unsealed DVDs, CDs, and cartography are not returnable unless defective.
Items requiring service, either warranty or otherwise, should be returned directly to the appropriate manufacturer.
Items that have been worn, used, altered personal items, or items in an unsuitable resale condition will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 15% - 20% restocking fee, which will be deducted from refund. MercadoMagico also does not refund the original shipping and handling paid on the order.
MercadoMagico of any order discrepancy or damage within 24 hours of the delivery date. Damaged product may be inspected upon return to MercadoMagico prior to refund or credit being issued.
Return merchandise shipping prepaid within 10 days from the date of delivery with prior Return Merchandise Authorization number. If an exchange is not requested at the issuing time of the RMA and automatic credit will be applied once merchandise is returned.
All original packaging must be kept intact in order for the carrier claim and inspection to be initiated once we are notified of the damage to your shipment. The original shipping box which contains the carrier's shipping label and original tracking number must be retained.
Refused Delivery/Address Issue
Returns falling under this category will be treated as "Unwanted Returns", consequently they will be subject to a 15% - 20% restocking fee. The customer will also be responsible for the return shipping cost incurred by the action of refusing the delivery.
The customer is responsible for return shipping cost for the item(s). MercadoMagico is not responsible for any loss or damage in shipping from the customer.
If you have any questions about our Return Policy, please contact us by visiting on our website: /contact-us/